This extended policy has been written and customised specifically for the www.modulartem.com website in accordance with the regulation issued on 8 May 2014 by the Italian Data Protection Authority. It supplements and updates other policies currently present on the website and/or previously released by the company, in combination with which it provides all the elements required by article 13 of European Directive 2016/679 and Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (while it remains in force) and by additional regulations of the Data Protection Authority.
We inform third parties that the use of some or all of this policy on other websites, for which it would be unrelated, incorrect or incongruent, may incur heavy fines from the Data Protection Authority.
Purpose of policy
On these webpages, our company uses technology known as 'cookies' and this policy is intended to clearly and precisely inform users on how they are used. This document completely annuls and replaces any previous indications provided by the company regarding cookies, which are to be considered completely outdated.
What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of texts (small data files) that websites send to the terminals (PCs, tablets, smartphones, etc.) of visiting users, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same websites that sent them when the same users return on following visits.
Types of cookies and their use
This website uses the following types of cookies:
1. Technical cookies: allow users quick, optimal browsing of the website and efficient use of the services and/or various options that it offers, such as making a purchase or authenticating access to restricted areas. These cookies are needed to improve website usability; however, they can be disabled.
2. Analytics cookies: are anonymous, aggregate web analysis tools that provide information on how users use the website, how they arrived at it, number and duration of visits, etc. These cookies allow for improvements to the website that facilitate user access and statistics processing. These cookies are not needed for optimal use of the website and can be disabled.
3. Third-party cookies: are installed on user terminals by third-party site managers via our website. They are used primarily for analysis and most come from the Google Analytics function. You can find out more about Google Analytics by clicking on this link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting browsing data, you can download a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Users can also change their privacy settings regarding cookie use at any time. To do this, simply open your browser and follow the instructions.
Users can also enable 'private browsing mode', which disables your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information regarding visited websites. Please note that, should users decide to disable all cookies (including technical cookies), the speed and quality of services offered by this website may worsen drastically and you may not be granted access to some website sections.
Practical user tips for correct browser set up
To block or limit cookie use directly via your browser, for this or any other website, please follow the simple instructions below, which refer to the most commonly used browsers.
Google Chrome: click the 'Customise and control Google Chrome' icon located in the top right corner; select 'Settings' from the dropdown menu; select 'Show advanced settings' and then select 'Privacy'; select 'Content settings' and block all or some cookies, as you prefer.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click the 'Tools' icon located in the top right corner; select 'Internet options'; click on 'Privacy' and block all or some cookies, as you prefer.
Mozilla Firefox: click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner and select 'Options'; click on 'Privacy' and block all or some cookies, as you prefer.
This document was written on 21/03/2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE COMPANY
1) This extended policy has been written and customised specifically for the www.modulartem.com website based on the information you provided us and, therefore, it must not be used for other websites, as it could be erroneous for them on a legal or regulatory level.
2) Please read the important instructions attached here, which must be strictly followed to ensure the fair and lawful publication of the extended policy on the company website.